1) About Transport Symposium 20
The biennial Symposium, the longest running conference and exhibition dedicated to the global forest products logistics professional, will take place October 28-31, 2013 at the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, Maryland.
The Symposium sponsors include Cascade, FMS, and V. Alexander. The full conference agenda, list of exhibitors, hotel details, and registration can be found at www.transportsymposium.com.
2) About RISI ( www.risi.com)Owned by UBM plc listed on the London Stock Exchange, RISI is the leading information provider for the global forest products industry. The company works with clients in the pulp and paper, wood products, timber, biomass, tissue, nonwovens, printing and publishing industries to help them make better decisions. Headquartered in Boston, MA, RISI operates additional offices throughout North and South America, Europe and Asia. 3) About IFPTA The International Forest Products Transport Association (IFPTA) was established in 1982 as an organization for professionals within the global forest products logistics industry. The Association provides a networking framework to encourage communication and innovation among all roles and participants in the industry. The IFPTA supports the IFPTA Journal, produces various regional seminars, and organizes the biennial PPI Transport Symposium in conjunction with RISI. For more information, visit www.ifpta.org. SOURCE RISI
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV