BEDFORD, Mass., Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- RSA® Security Analytics is designed to transform security operations by leveraging the power of Big Data to provide visibility and context required to help identify and defend against advanced security challenges and sophisticated threats.
- Engineered to enable security organizations to better detect and investigate threats missed by traditional, signature-based security tools, RSA Security Analytics significantly reduces the time and cost associated with threat detection, investigation and response.
- RSA Security Analytics represents the next generation of security technology designed to address SIEM requirements for the ever-changing threat and compliance landscape.
- RSA Security Analytics is the cornerstone of RSA's intelligence-driven strategy to help customers improve their Security Management and Advanced Threat defenses.
RSA, The Security Division of EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC), today announced the release of RSA ® Security Analytics – a transformational security monitoring and investigative solution designed to help organizations defend their digital assets against today's most sophisticated internal and external threats. Built on the proven architecture of RSA NetWitness ® technology, RSA Security Analytics fuses SIEM, Network Forensics, & Big Data analytics into a security platform that will be the cornerstone of next generation security operations centers.Any intelligence-driven security program must begin with a comprehensive understanding of risk facing the organization. Current security technologies, including SIEM tools, often fall short in this area; they cannot provided deep enough visibility into today's threats and often cannot scale to today's analytic needs. By providing security professionals with the visibility to see and understand vulnerabilities and attacks, RSA Security Analytics is engineered to enable the discovery of risks as they occur, thus significantly cutting the time required for investigations from days to minutes. Furthermore, by helping security professionals understand digital risks originating from both inside and outside their enterprise, organizations can better defend business assets, including intellectual property and other sensitive data, while reducing the time and cost associated with threat management and compliance-focused reporting.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV