LAS VEGAS, Jan 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) announced today the Company has signed an agreement to supply 1,375 video lottery terminals for the province of Saskatchewan.
"IGT is excited to deliver industry-leading games to the Saskatchewan market," said Eric Tom, IGT executive vice president Global Sales. "This agreement will allow us to enhance and develop Saskatchewan's overall video gaming program, as we have done with video lottery programs across Canada.
The Western Canada Lottery Corporation, which operates the VLT program on behalf of the Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority, will be replacing terminals throughout Saskatchewan this winter. The new IGT terminals will feature international player-favorite titles including 7's Wild®, Lucky Larry's Lobstermania®, Cleopatra® and Wolf Run.The IGT GL20 lottery terminal is designed specifically for the video lottery industry and complies with industry standard Gaming Association specifications and G2S protocols. The GL20 accommodates either a flat screen LCD display or MLD® technology to facilitate 3D games. Based on IGT's AVP® technology, the GL20 can be configured with a variety of peripheral options to offer video lottery jurisdictions maximum flexibility. For more information on IGT products, please visit www.IGT.com. IGT Resources:
- Like us on Facebook
- Like DoubleDown Casino on Facebook
- Play DoubleDown Casino games
- Follow us on Twitter
- View IGT's YouTube Channel
- Check out our other games and gaming systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV