LEXINGTON, Ky., Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) announced today that John Gamble, Lexmark executive vice president and chief financial officer, will participate in the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference on Feb. 13, 2013, in San Francisco.
Gamble's remarks, scheduled to begin at 9:40 a.m. PST, can be accessed live from Lexmark's investor relations website at http://investor.lexmark.com. The site will also offer a replay after the event.
Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) provides businesses of all sizes with a broad range of printing and imaging products, software, solutions and services that help customers to print less and save more. Perceptive Software, a Lexmark company, is a leading provider of process and content management software that helps organizations fuel greater operational efficiency. In 2012, Lexmark sold products in more than 170 countries and reported $3.8 billion in revenue.To learn more about Lexmark, please visit www.lexmark.com. For more information on Perceptive Software, please visit www.perceptivesoftware.com. For more information on Lexmark, see the Lexmark Facebook page and follow us on Twitter. For more information about Perceptive Software, please visit the company's Facebook and Twitter profiles. Lexmark and Lexmark with diamond design are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. SOURCE Lexmark International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV