Union Pacific (UNP) ($134.76) beat EPS estimates by three cent at $2.19 per share. UNP set a new multi-year high at $136.19 on Jan. 23. The stock still has a strong buy rating with my monthly value level at $129.94 with a weekly pivot at $135.29 and semiannual risky level at $143.14.
JB Hunt Transport (JBHT) ($68.09) reported in-line EPS at 70 cents per share with better than expected revenue. JBHT set a new multi-year high at $68.58 on Thursday. The stock continues to have buy rating with my weekly value level at $63.65 and semiannual pivot at $64.28.
Cirrus Logic (CRUS) ($28.43) beat EPS estimates by 21 cents a share earning $1.55 per share. CRUS set an all-time high at $45.49 on Sept. 7 then fell to $25.31 on Dec. 14 and remains below its 200-day simple moving average at $31.90. The stock still has a hold rating with my weekly value level at $25.85 and quarterly risky level at $32.35.
AT&T (T) ($34.68) missed EPS estimates by three cents earning 44 cents per share. AT&T is still is below but approaching its 200-day SMA at $34.99. The stock still has a hold rating with my semiannual value level at $31.76, a weekly pivot at $33.81 and quarterly risky level at $35.68.Microsoft (MSFT) ($28.01) beat EPS estimates by six cents earning 81 cents per share. MSFT remains below its 200-day SMA at $29.39. The stock still has a buy rating with my monthly value level at $25.41, quarterly and annual pivots at $27.26 and $27.92, and my annual risky level at $28.57.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV