No Diggity, No Doubt: Beck's Sapphire Pops Up In New York City To Celebrate Super Bowl Spot
ST. LOUIS, Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Last night, Beck's Sapphire hosted a private party and concert in New York City's SoHo neighborhood to celebrate the brand's first-ever appearance in the Super Bowl. The celebration was held at a pop-up "jewelry store" on 201 Mulberry Street where Chet Faker ( chetfaker.com), an Australian artist featured in the Beck's Sapphire Super Bowl ad, performed.
The high-end beer brand, launched nationwide on New Year's Eve, created the pop-up "jewelry store" to host a series of events. Last night's Super Bowl celebration was the first. The pop-up store is designed to help introduce Beck's Sapphire to New Yorkers, as Beck's Sapphire gears up for an introduction to more than 100 million Super Bowl viewers on February 3.
"After two years developing Beck's Sapphire, we are excited to throw celebrations in premier locations like SoHo in New York City," said Paul Chibe, vice president, U.S. marketing, Anheuser-Busch. "The Super Bowl will be our largest celebration yet. We have created the perfect pilsner and encased it in an exclusive, sleek black bottle. If early reactions are any indication, the celebrations will continue indefinitely."Beck's Sapphire is being introduced to Super Bowl viewers with a 30-second spot titled "Serenade" featuring a surprise admirer – a black goldfish – who is fascinated by Beck's Sapphire's one-of-a-kind black bottle. The goldfish circles the bottle, mesmerized, to the thumping rhythms of Chet Faker's remix of Blackstreet's legendary 1996 song, "No Diggity." The spot was created by Mother London. "A Super Bowl advertisement could help propel Chet Faker to outsized prominence," said Chibe. "This unique remix of 'No Diggity' elevates our spot and puts Chet Faker in front of millions."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV