SAO PAULO, Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: GOLL4 and NYSE: GOL), (S&P: B, Fitch: B+, Moody's: B3), the largest low-cost and low-fare airline in Latin America , announces a new partnership with Localiza Rent a Car that will make services for customers even more economic and convenient.
As of February 4, 2013, customers will be able to rent Localiza's cars in GOL's website while they book their flight ( www.voegol.com.br). When customers rent a car through this channel, they will get a 20% discount over the car rental daily rates, besides an upgrade from group A (economic) to C (economic with air conditioning and hydraulic steering).
Customers only get the discount and the category upgrade when they book a car rental via GOL's website. In order to better serve customers, the Company simplified the buying experience, by offering Localiza's car rentals after seat has been chosen. At any moment, customer is able to change, cancel or book a car clicking on the menu "Your flight" at GOL's website.
This partnership includes economic and executive cars. To check the categories, please access Localiza's website ( www.localiza.com). The car rental is not valid for purchases via call center, travel agencies and VoeGOL stores. More information on the website www.voegol.com.br.Through VOEGOL website, customer may also acquire the award-winning travel insurance, special GOL seats and excess baggage. TO ACCESS THE DOCUMENT FULL VERSION VISIT US AT WWW.VOEGOL.COM.BR/IR CONTACTS
INVESTOR RELATIONS Edmar Lopes - CFO Andre Brandi - Planning and IR Manager Gustavo Mendes - Investor Relations Jenifer Nicolini - Investor RelationsPhone: (11) 2128-4700E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.voegol.com.br/ri Twitter: @GOLinvest
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV