Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE: TPC), a leading civil and building construction company, today announced that its subsidiary, Five Star Electric, has recently been awarded two signal system modernization contracts by MTA New York City Transit. The first contract is for the 71st Street–Continental Avenue and Union Turnpike Interlockings and the second is for the Roosevelt Avenue Interlocking. These two projects totaling $225.5 million will rehabilitate and modernize the signal systems at the existing interlockings, both on the Queens Line. The projects include the design and construction of relay rooms, design and installation of the signal work, and architectural, structural, track, traction power, mechanical, utilities, electrical, environmental, communications, SONET/ATM and fiber network work. Both projects are expected to start this month and completion is expected in the first quarter of 2017.
About Tutor Perini Corporation
Tutor Perini Corporation is a leading civil and building construction company offering diversified general contracting and design-build services to private clients and public agencies throughout the world. We have provided construction services since 1894 and have established a strong reputation within our markets by executing large complex projects on time and within budget while adhering to strict quality control measures.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV