- Lowest power per channel for the speed, with low noise: Using only 80 mW-per-channel at 100 MSPS and eight channels, it enables designers to increase channel count without increasing power dissipation high-density applications, while still achieving a low noise of 71 decibel full scale (dBFS) SNR.
- Reduced system cost and complexity: TI's highly integrated digital processing block integrates commonly used digital functions, such as a low-frequency noise suppression mode, digital filtering options and programmable mapping of low-voltage differential signaling (LVDS) output pins. This lowers FPGA cost and simplifies LVDS output routing, reducing the number of printed circuit board (PCB) layers and bill of materials cost.
- Reduced interface lines: Outputs data over one or two wires of LVDS pins per channel, reducing the number of interface lines. This creates a two-wire interface, which keeps the serial data rate low to further reduce FPGA cost.
TI Introduces Lowest-power Octal, 100-MSPS ADC For Medical, Industrial Imaging Applications
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.