TurboTax is the nation’s No. 1 rated, best-selling, do-it-yourself tax preparation software. Available on desktop, online and mobile, TurboTax helped more than 25 million people last year keep more of their hard-earned money. For more information, visit the TurboTax press room, like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/turbotax, follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/turbotax, or visit our blog, Tax Break: The TurboTax Blog, at blog.turbotax.intuit.com/.
Intuit Inc. is a leading provider of business and financial management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses; financial institutions, including banks and credit unions; consumers and accounting professionals. Its flagship products and services, including QuickBooks®, Quicken® and TurboTax®, simplify small business management and payroll processing, personal finance, and tax preparation and filing. ProSeries® and Lacerte® are Intuit’s leading tax preparation offerings for professional accountants. Intuit Financial Services helps banks and credit unions grow by providing on-demand solutions and services that make it easier for consumers and businesses to manage their money.Founded in 1983, Intuit had annual revenue of $4.15 billion in its fiscal year 2012. The company has approximately 8,500 employees with major offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, India and other locations. More information can be found at http://www.intuit.com. Intuit and the TurboTax logo, among others, are registered trademarks and/or registered service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries. Live tax advice is a free service available year round via phone or live chat. Restrictions apply. Experience levels, hours of operation and availability vary and are subject to change without notice. See http://www.turbotax.com for details.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV