- Accessing Medical Research and Understanding the Medical Issues - MedMal Navigator gives medical malpractice attorneys access to premier medical information, as used by doctors and hospitals, including the expansive collection of health information from Elsevier ®, the world's leading provider of science and health information. It also enables them to search thousands of medical definitions, guides, journals, abstracts and medical images through one single source, enabling them to understand the medicine and quickly determine if and where a deviation in the standard of care may have occurred.
- Comparing Similar Verdicts & Settlements and Finding the Right Expert - MedMal Navigator allows attorneys to compare verdicts and settlements from prior similar cases to efficiently assess the merits of a case, as well as find and research experts’ profiles by disease, condition and jurisdiction. This ensures that attorneys are armed with the critical insight they need to determine the best course of action for their case and formulate appropriate case strategies.
LexisNexis Unveils LexisNexis MedMal Navigator – Interactive Litigation Tool Significantly Streamlines Complex Medical Malpractice Case Preparation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts