The Board of Directors of Carpenter Technology Corporation (NYSE: CRS), at its meeting yesterday, declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.18 per share of common stock, payable March 7, 2013, to shareholders of record on February 12, 2013. The ex-dividend date (the date the common stock trades without the dividend) is February 8, 2013.
About Carpenter Technology Corporation
Carpenter Technology Corporation, based in Wyomissing, Pa., produces and distributes specialty alloys, including stainless steels, titanium alloys and superalloys, and various engineered products. Information about Carpenter can be found at www.cartech.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV