Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), the world’s leading provider of open source solutions, today announced that Cloud9 IDE has built its online development environment with Red Hat’s OpenShift Online hosted Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution. By integrating OpenShift Online into its original online development environment, Cloud9 IDE is able to deliver more flexibility, security and ease of use to developers.
Looking to collaborate with another leading vendor to enhance its platform, Cloud9 IDE selected Red Hat for its OpenShift Online offering. One of the many reasons it selected OpenShift Online was for the inherent security provided through the PaaS solution’s inclusion of Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Today, by leveraging OpenShift Online containers, Cloud9 IDE workspaces provide developers with a single online place to store, run and configure their files, all while offering a full terminal and full shell access into the container. While inside a workspace, a user can access Cloud9 IDE and complete the same functions that can be done on a desktop or laptop machine. In addition to security, the switch to OpenShift Online provides a cost-efficiency benefit as it offers a multi-tenant model where multiple workspaces run on the same virtual machine.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV