Frost & Sullivan: As Mobile Operators Look To Enhance Customer Experience, Demand For Wi-Fi Test Equipment Intensifies Globally
"Test equipment manufacturers must offer cost-effective, software-based, or software-designed solutions that will eliminate the need for multiple tools," noted Yashkova-Shapiro. "Providing greater mobility through roaming test instruments for performance-sensitive applications such as voice and video will boost uptake."
Vendors need to educate end users about the need to identify a potential network problem before it occurs to promote the adoption of Wi-Fi testing.
Analysis of the Global Wi-Fi Test Equipment Market is part of the Test & Measurement Growth Partnership Service program. Frost & Sullivan's related research services include: Global Long-term Evolution (LTE) Test Equipment Market, Global Customer Experience Monitoring Market, Global Wireless Test Equipment Market, and Mobile Backhaul and Wireless Core Test Equipment Market. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.
About Frost & SullivanFrost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV