Valentine's Day Flowers - Tips For Sending The Perfect Gift By From You Flowers
OLD SAYBROOK, Conn., Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Valentine's Day preparedness can be tough, but From You Flowers, a leading online flower delivery service, has set out to make the landing on February 14 th as smooth as possible. From You Flowers helps consumers not only find the right flower arrangement this holiday, but to do so for the best value and the least amount of stress. Valentine's Day flower delivery used to mean paying high prices, last minute, for a dozen red roses. From You Flowers gives consumers options seeking to reshape that tired cliche.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/valentines-day-flowers---tips-for-sending-the-perfect-gift-by-from-you-flowers-188770821.html
What Should You Buy?Recently featured on The Daily Buzz, a national morning show, From You Flowers selected a variety of arrangements ranging from traditional to modern Valentine's Day arrangements. While red roses are always popular, consumers should think out of the box with spray roses in Valentine's Day colors. The company recently polled their Facebook fans, finding that most women would love to receive purple this holiday. Whether customers pick purple roses or if purple flowers are featured in a mixed arrangement, the color will win many Valentine points this season. Buyers are also encouraged to personalize their gifts by adding chocolates or a teddy bear. From You Flowers offers pre-packaged bundles designed to save customers money when purchased together.
How Can You Save?The closer to Valentine's Day, the harder it can be to find these arrangements at a great price. From You Flowers looks to combat this issue with the premier of The Hint. Soon-to-be Valentine's Day recipients can provide the name of their significant other and From You Flowers will send a reminder about the holiday along with a discount that can be redeemed site-wide. From You Flowers has been rated the Best Value online Florist by CNBC.Don't Forget!
- Save money by purchasing early and scheduling your delivery for later. Prices go up the closer to the holiday you get.
- Consider flexible delivery dates, which can also save you money in holiday shipping fees.
- Think purple this holiday, in either roses or mixed arrangements. It's a modern twist on a classic.
- Include chocolates or a teddy bear to personalize your flowers. Buy them pre-bundled to save you more cash.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts