Global Survey Reveals People Want More Investment And Faster Access To New Cancer Treatments
INDIANAPOLIS, Jan. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PACE ( Patient Access to Cancer care Excellence), a Lilly Oncology initiative, announces the following webcast:
What: PACE Cancer Perception Index webcastWhen: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. ESTWhere: http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=91886 How: Live over the Internet; simply register via the address above
- The public's cancer IQ is rising, but myths persist. They recognize cancer progress, but want faster results. They have a high interest in clinical trial participation and sharing results. Still, tough questions and concerns remain, such as how much money should be spent on cancer treatment for an extra year of life and who should pay for it.
- This survey of 4,341 individuals in the United States, France, Germany, Italy, Japan and the United Kingdom was commissioned by Lilly Oncology and conducted by GfK, one of the world's leading research companies.
- PACE, a Lilly Oncology initiative, is an emerging global network of collaborations between industry and other sectors intended to improve public policies that determine the accessibility, speed and value of progress against cancer.
SOURCE Lilly Oncology
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts