Air China's Beijing-New York Service Gets Major Boost With Upgrade To Boeing 777-300ER And Expanded Frequency
NEW YORK, Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A special double treat awaits China and Asia-bound travelers from New York on March 31, 2013 when Air China, China's exclusive national flag carrier, upgrades its aircraft to the state of the art Boeing 777-300ER and increase its frequency from 7 to 11 per week for its nonstop New York- Beijing flights.
"Adding new flights is a response to a consistently growing passenger demand for more convenient nonstop services between New York and Beijing. Business or leisure travelers bound for Beijing or onward to domestic Chinese cities and other destinations in Asia such as Hong Kong, Vietnam, India, the Philippines, Thailand and many others, stand to benefit the most from Air China's increased capacity and convenient connecting flights," Mr. Yuelong Zhou, Air China's General Manager in New York, said.
Air China is the only airline with nonstop service between New York and Beijing. It is also the only airline with first class cabin between these two cities. Current daily flights between New York and Beijing are CA 982 and CA 981.The additional outbound flight, CA 990, departs from John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 2:50 AM, arriving in Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) at 2:20 PM local time the next day. Inbound, CA 989 leaves Beijing at 9:00 AM also on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, arriving in New York at 10:20 AM local time on the same day. As the largest long-range twin-engine jetliner, the B777-300ER is cleaner and greener. It also brings twin-engine efficiency and reliability to the long-range market and delivers better fuel performance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV