- Woodhouse Chocolate Assortment (16 ounces, 48 pieces), $90. Deemed the yummiest in ShopSmart's taste tests, these chocolates were bursting with flavors like cinnamon toast, pecan pie, and mint, and real whipped cream fillings. www.woodhousechocolate.com.
- Candinas (16 ounces, 36 pieces), $49. A mix of dark and milk chocolates that are ultra-smooth, with yummy hazelnut, caramel, and liqueur-flavored centers that hint of fresh cream and butter. www.candinas.com.
- L.A. Burdick Large Wood Box Assortment (16 ounces, 64 pieces), $65. ShopSmart's tasters made note of these bonbons' intense chocolate flavor with subtle-flavor fillings such as cherry liquor and hazelnut. www.burdickchocolate.com.
- Fran's Assorted Truffles Collection (12 ounces, 36 pieces), $50. These milk- and dark-chocolate truffles have delicious chocolate-based fillings of hazelnut, coffee, and caramel flavors. www.franschocolates.com.
- Vosges Exotic Truffle Collection (6.4 ounces, 16 pieces), $40. This delicious mix of traditional and unusual flavors (curry, paprika, and wasabi) is well worth the taste-bud shock, say ShopSmart's tasters. www.vosgeschocolate.com.
- Theo Chocolate Confection Collection (4.5 ounces, 12 pieces), $26. Flavorful, dark chocolate encases outstanding fillings of lemon ganache, fig, mint, and more. www.theochocolate.com.
ShopSmart Names The Best Chocolates
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.