- Woodhouse Chocolate Assortment (16 ounces, 48 pieces), $90. Deemed the yummiest in ShopSmart's taste tests, these chocolates were bursting with flavors like cinnamon toast, pecan pie, and mint, and real whipped cream fillings. www.woodhousechocolate.com.
- Candinas (16 ounces, 36 pieces), $49. A mix of dark and milk chocolates that are ultra-smooth, with yummy hazelnut, caramel, and liqueur-flavored centers that hint of fresh cream and butter. www.candinas.com.
- L.A. Burdick Large Wood Box Assortment (16 ounces, 64 pieces), $65. ShopSmart's tasters made note of these bonbons' intense chocolate flavor with subtle-flavor fillings such as cherry liquor and hazelnut. www.burdickchocolate.com.
- Fran's Assorted Truffles Collection (12 ounces, 36 pieces), $50. These milk- and dark-chocolate truffles have delicious chocolate-based fillings of hazelnut, coffee, and caramel flavors. www.franschocolates.com.
- Vosges Exotic Truffle Collection (6.4 ounces, 16 pieces), $40. This delicious mix of traditional and unusual flavors (curry, paprika, and wasabi) is well worth the taste-bud shock, say ShopSmart's tasters. www.vosgeschocolate.com.
- Theo Chocolate Confection Collection (4.5 ounces, 12 pieces), $26. Flavorful, dark chocolate encases outstanding fillings of lemon ganache, fig, mint, and more. www.theochocolate.com.
ShopSmart Names The Best Chocolates
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.