- US$205 million estimated initial capital required to achieve commercial production
- US$800 million Net Present Value after tax and royalties (at a 5% discount rate and $1,300/oz gold price)
- 38% Internal Rate of Return after taxes and royalties (at a 5% discount rate and $1,300/oz gold price)
- US$527/oz Average Life of Mine Operating Cash Cost after tax and royalties
- 3.29 million ounces of gold produced over an initial 17 year mine life, beginning in 2015
- 194,000 oz Average annual gold production over LOM, with 231,000 oz produced on average in the first 10 years
- 349,000 oz Gold production peak in 2020 (year 6)
- Gold production is staged, with initial open pit production at Rory's Knoll supplying ore to the mill at a rate of 5,000 tonnes per day. In early 2018, underground mining at Rory's Knoll commences when the open pit mining in this zone is completed. Rory's Knoll will be mined utilizing the open benching and sublevel retreat mining methods via a decline access with truck haulage, while the satellite open pits are mined concurrently. During this phase mill capacity increases to 10,000 tonnes per day for five years. Thereafter, nine years of underground mining continues and the mill operates at 5,300 tonnes per day.
- The Company will explore the existing potential to incorporate into the mine plan previously defined resources contained below the pit shell at Aleck Hill and below the current Rory's Knoll underground mine design.
Guyana Goldfields Announces Filing Of NI 43-101 Technical Report For The Aurora Gold Project
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.