- Food Access: Today, more than enough food is produced to feed everyone on the planet, yet availability to food is unbalanced, leaving hundreds of millions starving and others obese.
- Food Safety: Despite significant advancements in technology and distribution, food contamination still runs rampant within society. The World Health Organization estimates that food-born and water-born diarrheal diseases combined kill nearly 2.2 million people annually.
- Food Waste: Each year, billions of tons of food are thrown into landfills, releasing methane gas into the atmosphere. This wasted food in the U.S. alone consumes 300 million barrels of oil, is responsible for one quarter of all freshwater consumption and represents $160 billion dollars in loss.
Sealed Air President Addresses Food Safety And Security Issues And Solutions At Sirha World Cuisine Summit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.