INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev., Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PDL BioPharma, Inc. (PDL) (NASDAQ: PDLI) today announced that its board of directors has declared that the regular, quarterly dividends to be paid to its stockholders in 2013 will be $0.15 per share of common stock. The $0.15 dividends will each be paid on March 12, June 12, September 12 and December 12 of 2013 to all stockholders who own shares of PDL on March 5, June 5, September 5 and December 5 of 2013, the record dates for each of the dividend payments, respectively.
"We are pleased to announce that we will pay regular quarterly dividends for 2013 to our shareholders totaling $0.60 per share for the year," said John P. McLaughlin, president and chief executive officer of PDL BioPharma. "This will be the fifth consecutive year that PDL has paid either a special or regular dividend and the third consecutive year that it will pay a regular dividend."
Stockholders desiring to purchase shares with rights to the dividend must ensure that their trades are executed prior to the "ex-dividend" date and settle prior to the record date. NASDAQ will establish an ex-dividend date that is generally two business days prior to the record date. Investors should consult with their brokers or financial advisors regarding their specific situations.About PDL BioPharma PDL pioneered the humanization of monoclonal antibodies and, by doing so, enabled the discovery of a new generation of targeted treatments for cancer and immunologic diseases. Today, PDL is focused on intellectual property asset management, investing in new revenue generating assets and maximizing value for its shareholders. For more information, please visit www.pdl.com. NOTE: PDL BioPharma and the PDL BioPharma logo are considered trademarks of PDL BioPharma, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV