CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG) will release its fourth-quarter 2012 financial results shortly after the 4 p.m. Eastern time market close on Wednesday, February 6, 2013. Management will hold a conference call to discuss results at 5 p.m. Eastern time on that same day (Wednesday, February 6, 2013).
The call will be webcast and accessible through the Investor Relations section of the Company’s Web site at www.cbre.com, along with a supplementary slide presentation.
Dial-in details are listed below:
- Live: 800.230.1059 or 612.234.9960
- Replay: 800.475.6701 or 320.365.3844 – Pass Code #280622 beginning at 10 p.m. Eastern Time
The telephone replay will be available for one week following the event, and the webcast replay and the slides will be available for three months thereafter.About CBRE Group, Inc. CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2011 revenue). The Company has approximately 37,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. Please visit our Web site at www.cbre.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV