LOD, Israel, Jan. 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AudioCodes (Nasdaq:AUDC), a leading provider of Voice over IP (VoIP) technologies, products and services, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012.
Revenues for the fourth quarter of 2012 were $32.8 million, compared to $31.4 million for the third quarter of 2012, and $37.2 million for the fourth quarter of 2011. Revenues were $127.5 million in 2012 compared to $155.8 million in 2011.
Net income in accordance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) was, $524,000, or $0.01 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2012, compared to a GAAP net loss of $1.1 million, or ($0.03) per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2012, and GAAP net income of $670,000, or $0.02 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2011.The Company reported a GAAP net loss of $4.2 million, or ($0.11) per diluted share, in 2012 compared to GAAP net income of $7.2 million, or $0.17 per diluted share, in 2011. Non-GAAP net income for the fourth quarter of 2012 was $1.1 million, or $0.03 per diluted share, compared to a non-GAAP net loss of $419,000, or ($0.01) per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2012, and non-GAAP net income of $1.4 million, or $0.04 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2011. The Company reported a non-GAAP net loss of $1.5 million, or ($0.04) per diluted share, in 2012 compared to non-GAAP net income of $10.8 million, or $0.26 per diluted share, in 2011. Non-GAAP net income (loss) excludes: (i) stock-based compensation expenses; and (ii) amortization expenses related to intangible assets. A reconciliation of net income (loss) on a GAAP basis to a non-GAAP basis is provided in the tables that accompany the condensed consolidated financial statements contained in this press release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV