Launch Of Meet.fm Cloud-Based 'Mobile Meeting Channels' Disrupts Multi-Billion Dollar Online Meeting Market
- Mobile and fast on any platform, anytime: easy and seamless online meetings on any device when and where participants want them, with no software downloads required to access and share information.
- Instant web meetings: instant online meeting hosting with one person or many from any computer or device for web meetings, virtual presentations & virtual shopping experiences.
- Live file sharing from leading cloud services: share files live from popular cloud file sharing and storage services including Box.net, Dropbox, Evernote and Google Drive.
- Real-time, interactive co-browsing: more effective sales meetings, training sessions and customer service communications through real-time sharing of websites and applications with prospects, team members and customers.
- Personalized meeting rooms: customization of online meeting rooms to brand user's businesses and reflect their interests.
- Brandable meeting channels: Meet.fm's interface allows up to 5 custom brand images, logos and wallpaper for a fully custom meeting environment.
- Four ways to share information: share your files, website, screen and webcam in an intuitive online meeting room.
- Easy collaboration from any device: facilitates real-time sharing of updates and review of spreadsheets, presentations, CAD files and design changes.
Technology companies large to small such as GoDaddy, Faronics and Jibe Mobile are using Meet.fm to grow their businesses and enhance communications. Real estate service companies like Jones Lang LaSalle, CBRE and Colliers are leveraging Meet.fm to share and collaborate on content online easily and securely. Direct sellers at companies such as Stella & Dot, Avon and Tupperware are making the most of Meet.fm for online selling and training. Non-profits like World Food Prize, BYU Marriot School of Management and UC Davis are using Meet.fm to facilitate collaboration between staff, constituents and students.
"The bottom line is that Meet.fm allows professionals, businesses and organizations around the world to easily connect and share all types of data in real-time in order to conduct efficient virtual meetings and collaborations with anyone, from anywhere with just a few clicks," said Cole.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV