Network Hardware Resale Kicks Off 2013 With Global Availability Of Servers And Storage Solutions
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Network Hardware Resale, the world's leading provider of pre-owned and new networking and data center solutions, continues to evolve the company's portfolio with the immediate global availability of server and storage equipment, as well as component upgrades from all major OEMs. The launch of Network Hardware Resale's server and storage business offers global customers the same quality, reliability, speed, and cost savings that they've come to appreciate from the company's networking business, and helps to maximize the lifespan and efficiency of their technology investments.
Network Hardware Resale now offers new and pre-owned servers, storage and upgrades from HP, IBM, Dell, and SUN at an average of 30 to 60 percent off of OEM list prices. The company also announces the immediate availability of support and maintenance for all major server brands through the expansion of its NetSure™ Maintenance Program.
Maintaining its best-in-class testing facility with ISO 9001:2008 and TL 9000 certifications, Network Hardware Resale ensures the highest standards in equipment testing, customer care, and order fulfillment. Network Hardware Resale's quality management system is third-party verified to be among the best in the world."With Network Hardware Resale's established customer base, the evolution of their business to include server and storage solutions is a natural transition," said Rob Brothers, Program Director for IDC's Software and Hardware Support Services research practice. "The introduction of servers and storage solutions coupled with Network Hardware Resale's service and support capabilities carves out unique opportunities that will help contribute to the company's success in the market." "Since 2011, we've continued to grow and expand our community of healthcare providers at an incredible rate," said Rick Lobb, System Administrator of a Washington-based healthcare IT organization and customer of Network Hardware Resale. "In order for us to effectively manage the deluge of sensitive data, we needed to increase the processing power of the network while minimizing downtime and high cost of an upgrade. Given Network Hardware Resale's reputation and expertise in quickly supplying customers with quality networking solutions, we were able to deploy the pre-configured server and storage solutions needed to better support our customers and their patients." Network Hardware Resale is also extending its NetSure™ Maintenance Program to include the company's complete product portfolio including:
- Complete hardware maintenance and support with savings of 50 to 90 percent off traditional OEM list prices
- Advanced hardware replacement options (next-business-day, 4-hour, onsite spare)
- Single global contracts for network, server, and storage equipment
- 24x7 global technical support
- Multi-generation hardware support, including hardware end-of-lifed (EoL) by the manufacturer
- Network Monitoring enabling the delivery, monitoring, and management of critical network bandwidth and application infrastructure, including equipment asset management for large enterprises and services providers
- Access to the NetSure Portal, a web-based portal that gives customers the ability to view all NetSure contracts, upload and manage other vendor support contracts, determine which support contract a specific piece of equipment is covered under, and create and view service tickets
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts