- Walk fast
- Know where your group is in relation to the group in front of you
- Get your yardage and be ready to play before it is your turn to play.
- If someone isn't quite ready to play, another player should play before them
- When any shot heads toward rough, a water hazard or trees, all players should watch closely as to where the ball lands
- Read your putt before it is your turn to play
- Recognize when someone will need the flagstick attended or your ball marked.
- Place your golf bag or park your golf cart near the next teeing ground
Southland Golfers Encouraged To Sign SCGA's Pace Of Play Pledge
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.