John Edwardson Gives $5 Million To The University Of Chicago Booth School Of Business
Current and recent research on the social sector by Booth faculty includes field experiments on financial literacy and financial decision-making by the poor, studies on the impact of health and education reforms on development, and social psychology foundations of altruism and volunteerism. The Social Enterprise Initiative will host a conference on impact investing for academics and practitioners later this year.
The University of Chicago Booth School of Business is one of the leading business schools in the world. The school's faculty includes many renowned scholars, and its graduates include many business leaders across the U.S. and worldwide.
The Chicago approach to management education is distinguished by how it leverages fundamental knowledge, its rigor and its practical application to business challenges.
Chicago Booth offers a Full-Time MBA Program, an Evening MBA Program, a Weekend MBA Program and an Executive MBA Program in Chicago, London and Singapore. The school also offers a Ph.D. program, open-enrollment executive education and custom corporate education.More information is available at www.ChicagoBooth.edu CONTACT: Allan Friedman (773) 702-9232 allan.friedman@ChicagoBooth.edu Ethan Grove (773) 834-5161 ethan.grove@ChicagoBooth.edu SOURCE The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV