About George Mason Mortgage, LLC: George Mason Mortgage, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cardinal Bank, was founded in 1980. Headquartered in Fairfax, VA, George Mason Mortgage operates 18 branches throughout Maryland and Virginia. George Mason Mortgage is consistently ranked as one of the Washington Metropolitan area’s Top Lenders, closing over $31 billion in mortgages in the last decade. George Mason Mortgage offers In-house Underwriting, Processing and Closing and can close loans in a matter of days (not months). George Mason Mortgage has a full menu of loan products including but not limited to FHA, VA, Conforming, Non-conforming, VHDA, USDA, Grant Money, 203k renovation loans, Construction/Renovation loans, Second Trusts and more! For additional information, visit our website at www.gmmllc.com.
About Cardinal Financial Corporation: Cardinal Financial Corporation, a financial holding company headquartered in Tyson’s Corner, Virginia, serves the Washington Metropolitan region through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Cardinal Bank, with 27 conveniently located banking offices, Cardinal also operates George Mason Mortgage, LLC; Cardinal Trust and Investment Services; and Wilson/Bennett Capital Management Inc., The Company’s stock is traded on NASDAQ (CFNL). For additional information, visit our Web site at www.cardinalbank.com or call 703.584.3400.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV