IRVINE, Calif., Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Standard Pacific Corp. (NYSE: SPF) today announced that its annual meeting of stockholders will be held on Wednesday, May 8, 2013, at 10:30 a.m. local time at the Company's corporate office at 15360 Barranca Parkway, Irvine, California 92618.
About Standard Pacific
Standard Pacific Homes has been building beautiful, high-quality homes and neighborhoods since its founding in Southern California in 1965. With a trusted reputation for quality craftsmanship, an outstanding customer experience and exceptional architectural design, the Company utilizes its decades of land acquisition, development and homebuilding expertise to successfully navigate today's complex landscape to acquire and build desirable communities in locations that meet the high expectations of the Company's targeted move-up homebuyers. Currently offering new homes in major metropolitan areas in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Texas, we invite you to learn more about us by visiting standardpacifichomes.com.
Contact: Jeff McCall EVP & CFO (949) 789-1655, email@example.comSOURCE Standard Pacific Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV