SPOKANE, Wash., Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- People to People Ambassador Programs, the leader in global educational travel experiences, is reaffirming its position as a thought leader in the industry with the formation of an Education Advisory Board comprised of accomplished experts from the academic world and educationally oriented organizations dedicated to providing a well-rounded education.
People to People Ambassador Programs Education Advisory Board Members include:
- Dan Domenech, PhD, Executive Director of American Association of School Administrators
- Edward L. Davis, Ed.D, Executive Director of DECA
- Dr. Darla Strouse, Executive Director Partnerships, Development and Recognition for Office of the State Superintendent for the Maryland State Department of Education
- Eric R. Hargis, Executive Director of National PTA
- Anne L. Bryant, Ed.D, Executive Director, Emeritus, National School Boards Association
- Kathy Hurley, Executive Vice President of Educational Alliances Pearson Foundation
- Diane Barrett, Vice President, Education Sales and Services for USA Today
- Gail Connelly, Executive Director of National Association of Elementary School Principals
The education advisory board's goal is clear: to advise People to People Ambassador Programs on how to further enrich its program itineraries and enhance experiential learning opportunities.
"We are incredibly excited to have this caliber of education experts on our education advisory board. These individuals place a high importance on experiential education and will help us continue to improve our programs to make them even more valuable as learning outside the classroom becomes even more important," said Peg Thomas, president of People to People Ambassador Programs.People to People Ambassador Programs' intention is to tap the education advisory boards' wide knowledge and global connections, integrate their expertise into perfecting best in class programs that prepare students to be competitive in the global education and career marketplace and help prepare students across the country to be competitive in a global society through unique educational travel opportunities.