The provision for loan loss totaled $691,000 during the quarter ended December 31, 2012 representing an increase of $51,000 or 8% from the third quarter of 2012 and a decline of $2,290,000 or 76% from the fourth quarter of 2011. During the fourth quarter of 2012, the provision for loan loss represented approximately 23 basis points of average loans on an annualized basis while net charge-offs represented approximately 37 basis points of average loans on an annualized basis.
During the quarter ended December 31, 2012, non-interest income totaled $6,019,000, a decrease of $139,000 or 2%, compared with the quarter ended September 30, 2012, and a decrease of $621,000, or 9%, compared with the fourth quarter of 2011.
|Non-interest Income||Quarter Ended 12/31/12||Quarter Ended 09/30/12||Quarter Ended 12/31/11|
|(dollars in thousands)|
|Trust and Investment Product Fees||$ 638||$ 659||$ 584|
|Service Charges on Deposit Accounts||1,075||1,049||1,019|
|Company Owned Life Insurance||251||213||264|
|Interchange Fee Income||415||418||375|
|Other Operating Income||455||811||470|
|Net Gains on Loans||904||941||730|
|Net Gains on Securities||975||598||1,979|
|Total Non-interest Income||$ 6,019||$ 6,158||$ 6,640|
Insurance revenues decreased $163,000, or 11%, during the quarter ended December 31, 2012, compared with the third quarter of 2012 and increased $87,000, or 7%, compared with the fourth quarter of 2011. The change in both comparative periods was largely attributable to commercial related insurance revenues.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV