Russia Plans Oil, Gas Projects In Venezuela
Ramirez also announced that Venezuela's government plans to invite Russian companies to be involved in join gold mining projects in the South American country.
Following a separate meeting with Sechin, Venezuelan Foreign Minister Elias Jaua told journalists that the Russian delegation "came to ratify the willingness, the decision by the government of President (Vladimir) Putin to continue deepening the relationship between Venezuela and Russia."
Speaking through an interpreter, Sechin voiced his government's best wishes for Chavez.
"President Chavez is going overcome these temporary health problems," Sechin said. "We wish for his recovery and we admire him."___ Associated Press writer Christopher Toothaker contributed to this report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV