2013 Boston CIO Executive Leadership Summit Focuses On Innovation To Drive New Business Value
BOSTON, Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The pace of business competition and technology change is at an all-time high. To succeed in today's market place requires a new approach. Companies that successfully embrace a culture of innovation are not only surviving, but also thriving. A major theme for the 2013 Boston HMG Strategy CIO Executive Leadership Summit is how the CIO can be transformational to create a competitive advantage, from building strategic relationships to fostering a culture of innovation. The summit is being held at the Boston Westin Waterfront on February 13 th from 7:00AM-3:00PM.
"The global economy with the rapid changes and developments in IT is creating an epic revolution for today's CIO," said Hunter Muller, President and CEO of HMG Strategy, LLC. "The CIO is uniquely positioned to see across the entire organization. By championing and driving a culture of innovation, the CIO can facilitate the delivery of new products and/or services for an organization to create new business value. A transformational CIO is an indispensable asset."
This summit provides a great opportunity to learn, to network with peers, and to experience pioneering thought leadership from some of the best and brightest minds in the industry. Keynotes, executive briefings, and panel discussions will focus on: Creating an Innovation Synapse, Leadership Strategies and Transformation – Leading a Culture of Change, Leadership Strategies and Innovation, and The Role of the Modern CIO.
The event's theme is "The Epic Revolution: Leading, Innovating and Transforming in a Connected World." The world-class presenters include:
- Bill Brown, CIO & SVP/IT and SaaS Operations, Veracode
- Peter High, Founder and President, Metis Strategy, LLC
- Lee Anne Howe, VP Information Services, Boston Scientific
- Ina Kamenz, VP & CIO, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Bill Oates, CIO, City of Boston
- Ken Piddington, CIO, Global Partners LP
- Randy Spratt, EVP, CIO & CTO, McKesson Corporation
- Hank Zupnick, CIO, GE Real Estate
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts