News Summary: Israel Central Bank Chief To Leave
The Associated Press
CASHING OUT: The governor of Israel's central bank, Stanley Fischer, will step down June 30. His departure comes two years before the end of his second five-year term. The Bank of Israel gave no explanation for his departure.
STEADY HAND: The widely respected economist is credited with steering the nation's economy safely through years of world financial turmoil.
LEGACY: Israel's economy continues to grow, and unemployment is roughly 6.5 percent.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV