Rent-A-Center Manager Jordan Bare and his three-person sales team are pleased to offer residents of Fayetteville an additional option when it comes to acquiring ownership of high-quality furniture, appliances, electronics and computers.
“I’m excited that we’ve opened up here in Fayetteville, and I’m looking forward to getting our name out there into the community,” said Bare. “We’re going to treat our customers and coworkers like gold and make our name through our great customer service. This store is going to grow, establish and truly accomplish itself.”
The new Rent-A-Center is located at 3041 N. College St. Members of the community will welcome Rent-A-Center to the neighborhood at a grand opening celebration on Friday, February 1 at 2:00 p.m. At the ribbon-cutting ceremony, Rent-A-Center is contributing $1,000 to the Boys and Girls Club of Fayetteville. Paul Gerhki, youth development coordinator for the center, expressed his appreciation for the contribution.
“The Boys and Girls Club of Fayetteville would like to thank Rent-A-Center for their generous donation and involvement in the community,” said Gerhki. “Without gifts such as these, we would not be able to serve approximately 10,000 children and adults each year.”In conjunction with the grand opening ceremony, the store will also hold a drawing for a 42” HD TV. To enter, simply visit the store. No purchase is necessary. Rent-A-Center operates 42 locations in the state of Arkansas. The Fayetteville location is open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays. Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII), headquartered in Plano, Texas, operates more than 3,000 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. The Company employs over 18,900 coworkers. Learn more at www.rentacenter.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV