GigOptix, Inc. (NYSE MKT: GIG), a leading fabless supplier of semiconductor and optical components that enable end-to-end high speed information streaming over the network, today announced that it will hold a conference call to discuss its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 financial results, which ended on December 31, 2012, on Tuesday, February 26, 2013.
Date: Tuesday, February 26, 2013Time: 5:00 p.m. ET/2:00 p.m. PTConference Call Number: (888) 396-2369International Call Number: (617) 847-8710Passcode: 54142599
Replay Number: (888) 286-8010International Call Number: (617) 801-6888Passcode: 16610081Duration: Through March 5, 2013
A webcast of the conference call will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://ir.gigoptix.com.About GigOptix, Inc. GigOptix is a leading fabless supplier of semiconductor and optical components that enable high-speed end-to-end information streaming over the network and address emerging high-growth opportunities in the communications, industrial, defense and avionics industries. GigOptix offers a unique broad portfolio of Drivers, TIAs and TFPSTM optical modulators for 40Gb/s, 100Gb/s and 400Gb/s fiber-optic telecommunications and data-communications networks, and high performance MMIC solutions that enable next generation wireless microwave systems up to 90GHz. GigOptix also offers a wide range of digital and mixed-signal ASIC solutions and enables product lifetime extension through its GigOptix Sunset Rescue Program.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV