Steps To College 2013 Expects To Serve 2,500 Latino Students From Northern California
Steps to College is the only bilingual (English/Spanish) university fair in Northern California with an emphasis on College Financial Aid & Admissions
SACRAMENTO, Calif., Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Consul General of Mexico in Sacramento, Carlos Gonzalez Gutierrez made the following announcement today on behalf of the Steps to College 2013 Steering Committee:
"We are honored to have the two great public university systems, the California State University and the University of California as major partners in this event. Their support, as well as that of numerous school districts and migrant-support organizations in the region, has allowed us to reach out to hundreds of low-income students from rural areas throughout Northern California, who will be attending the fair for the first time in chartered buses provided by Steps to College."
Steps to College 2013 is a higher education event presented in both English and Spanish, on February 2 nd from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Consulate General of Mexico in Sacramento, located at 2093 Arena Boulevard.The objectives of Steps to College 2013 are to:
- Explain the full array of resources available for Latino students to finance their higher education,
- introduce Latino families to the admissions process on Northern California higher education institutions,
- and assist Latino students in completing their student aid applications.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts