Steps To College 2013 Expects To Serve 2,500 Latino Students From Northern California
Steps to College is the only bilingual (English/Spanish) university fair in Northern California with an emphasis on College Financial Aid & Admissions
SACRAMENTO, Calif., Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Consul General of Mexico in Sacramento, Carlos Gonzalez Gutierrez made the following announcement today on behalf of the Steps to College 2013 Steering Committee:
"We are honored to have the two great public university systems, the California State University and the University of California as major partners in this event. Their support, as well as that of numerous school districts and migrant-support organizations in the region, has allowed us to reach out to hundreds of low-income students from rural areas throughout Northern California, who will be attending the fair for the first time in chartered buses provided by Steps to College."
Steps to College 2013 is a higher education event presented in both English and Spanish, on February 2 nd from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Consulate General of Mexico in Sacramento, located at 2093 Arena Boulevard.The objectives of Steps to College 2013 are to:
- Explain the full array of resources available for Latino students to finance their higher education,
- introduce Latino families to the admissions process on Northern California higher education institutions,
- and assist Latino students in completing their student aid applications.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV