SIOUX FALLS, S.D., Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Meta Payment Systems' (MPS) Agent Products group is pleased to applaud its outstanding prepaid clients for the 2012 calendar year, recognizing exceptional gift card sales with its fourth annual Client Spotlight Awards.
"We've been eagerly anticipating the 2012 results," MPS Agent Products Business Unit Leader Nikkee Rhody said. "It was a remarkable year with a lot of growth for some financial institution partners. I'm thrilled to see the investment our financial institution partners are continuing to make in meeting the needs of all consumers."
This year's recipients included:
- "Best Performance by a Client with 1-9 Locations" (Most Cards Issued) – Las Colinas Federal Credit Union, Irving, Texas – Two-time winner!
- "Best Performance by a Client with 10-49 Locations" (Most Cards Issued) – Texas Dow Employees Credit Union (TDECU), Lake Jackson, Texas – Four-time winner!
- "Best Performance by a Client with 50+ Locations" (Most Cards Issued) – Associated Bank, N.A., Stevens Point, Wis. – Four-time winner!
- "Best Picture" – Highest Percentage Growth Card Sales Year-Over-Year, '11-'12: Bank Forward, Fargo, N.D. – 1,452% growth!
- "Best Large Order Effects" – Highest Volume of Large Order Card Sales: Service Credit Union, Portsmouth, N.H. – More than 12,000 Large Order cards sold!
- "Best Supporting Client" – Highest Level of Engagement: American Bank of the North, Hibbing, Minn.
- "Most Unique Picture" – Most Innovative Use of Product: TDECU, Lake Jackson, Texas
Bank Forward AVP Cheryl Vigesaa said the institution was "pleased and surprised" to hear it'd received its Spotlight Award. She attributed the increase in card sales to three factors: marketing, training and support. "We utilize a lot of the marketing items that we find on the Simplexes website," Vigesaa said of Meta's prepaid platform. "We have found that the more comfortable employees are with the benefits and features of the cards and use of the Simplexes website, the more willing they are to promote the cards," she said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV