ROCK HILL, S.C., Jan. 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) announced today that it plans to present at the Stifel 2013 Technology Conference on Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 10:20 AM PT at The Ritz Carlton in San Francisco, CA. Damon Gregoire, Senior Vice President and CFO, will update investors on the operational and strategic progress the company is making.
Investors are invited to follow the real-time webcast of the presentation that will be available on 3D Systems' website under the Investor Relations section at investor.3dsystems.com.
About 3D Systems Corporation3D Systems is a leading provider of 3D content-to-print solutions including 3D printers, print materials and on-demand custom parts services for professionals and consumers alike. The company also provides CAD software and plugins, and affordable consumer create-and-make printers, apps and services. Its expertly integrated solutions replace and complement traditional methods and reduce the time and cost of designing new products by printing real parts directly from digital input. These solutions are used to rapidly design, create, communicate, prototype or produce real parts, empowering customers to create and make with confidence. More information on the company is available at www.3DSystems.com . The 3D Systems Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=4537
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Stacey Witten 803-326-4010 Email: Stacey.Witten@3dsystems.com Media Contact: Cathy Lewis 781-852-5007 Email: Cathy.Lewis@3dsystems.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV