BUFFALO, N.Y., Jan. 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Niagara Financial Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:FNFG) announced that the Company's Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of eight cents ($0.08) per share on outstanding FNFG common stock.
The Company's Board of Directors also declared a quarterly preferred stock dividend of $0.539063 per share on its fixed-to-floating rate perpetual non-cumulative preferred stock, Series B.
Both dividends will be payable on February 15, 2013 to shareholders of record on February 8, 2013.About First Niagara First Niagara, through its wholly owned subsidiary, First Niagara Bank, N.A., is a multi-state community-oriented bank with approximately 430 branches, approximately $37 billion in assets, $28 billion in deposits, and approximately 6,000 employees providing financial services to individuals, families and businesses across Upstate New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Massachusetts. For more information, visit www.firstniagara.com .
CONTACT: First Niagara Contacts Investors: Ram Shankar Senior Vice President, Investor Relations (716) 270-8623 email@example.com News Media: David Lanzillo Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications (716) 819-5780 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV