Campbell Soup Company (NYSE:CPB) invites interested shareholders, investors, members of the media and consumers to listen to and view the slides accompanying its second-quarter 2013 earnings conference call live over the Internet on Friday, Feb. 15, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. The call follows the company’s second-quarter earnings release, which it expects to distribute prior to the U.S. markets opening the same day.
|WHAT:||Campbell Soup Company Second-Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
|WHEN:||Friday, Feb. 15, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time|
By Internet: investor.campbellsoupcompany.com
|By Telephone: +1 (703) 639-1157|
|HOW:||Simply log on to the Web at the above address or call the above phone number 10 minutes prior to the start of the call.|
For those unable to participate in the live conference call, a replay of this broadcast, along with the accompanying slides, will be available at the above Web site approximately two hours after the completion of the call. A replay of the conference call will be available through midnight, March 1, 2013, by dialing 1-703-925-2533, with the passcode 1604056.
A copy of the earnings release and any accompanying materials will be available in the Investor Center section of Campbell’s Web site, investor.campbellsoupcompany.com, under the News and Events caption.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV