Novatel Wireless (NASDAQ: NVTL), a leading provider of intelligent wireless solutions, will release financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2012 shortly after the stock market close on Thursday, February 21, 2013. Novatel Wireless will host a conference call and live webcast for analysts and investors at 5:00 p.m. ET that day.
For parties in the United States, call 1-877-317-6789 to access the conference call. International parties can access the call at 1-412-317-6789.
Novatel Wireless will offer a live webcast of the conference call, which will be accessible from the "Investors" section of the company's website at www.NVTL.com. The webcast will be archived for a period of 90 days.
A telephonic replay of the conference call will also be available through March 1, 2013, beginning one hour after the call. To hear the replay, parties in the United States may call 1-877-344-7529 and enter access code 100 245 86 followed by the # key. International parties may call 1-412-317-0088. In addition, Novatel Wireless’ press release will be accessible from the company’s website before the conference call begins.ABOUT NOVATEL WIRELESS Novatel Wireless, Inc. is a leader in the design and development of intelligent wireless solutions based on 2G, 3G and 4G technologies providing wireless connectivity. The company delivers specialized wireless solutions to carriers, distributors, retailers, OEMs and vertical markets worldwide. Product lines include MiFi® Intelligent Mobile Hotspots, Ovation™ USB modems, Expedite® embedded modules, Enfora® smart M2M modules, and Enfora integrated M2M solutions. These innovative products provide anywhere, anytime communications solutions for consumers and enterprises. Headquartered in San Diego, Novatel Wireless is listed on NASDAQ: NVTL. For more information please visit www.nvtl.com. (NVTLF)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV