SUGAR LAND, Texas, Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CVR Refining, LP (NYSE: CVRR) today announced that it will release its fourth quarter and year end 2012 results on Monday, March 11, after the close of New York Stock Exchange trading. Chief Executive Officer Jack Lipinski and other executives will host a teleconference call for analysts and investors on Tuesday, March 12, at 11 a.m. Eastern.
The Earnings Conference Call will be broadcast live over the Internet at http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=92038. For investors or analysts who want to participate during the call, the dial-in number is (877) 407-8289.
For those unable to listen live, the Webcast will be archived and available for 14 days at http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=92038. A repeat of the conference call can be accessed by dialing (877) 660-6853, conference ID 408308.CVR Refining's fourth quarter and year end 2012 earnings news release will be distributed via PR Newswire and posted at www.CVRRefining.com. About CVR Refining, LP Headquartered in Sugar Land, Texas, CVR Refining, LP is an independent downstream energy limited partnership that owns refining and related logistics assets in the Midcontinent United States. CVR Refining's subsidiaries operate a 115,000 barrel per day complex full coking medium-sour crude oil refinery in Coffeyville, Kan., and a 70,000 bpd medium complexity crude oil refinery in Wynnewood, Okla. CVR Refining's subsidiaries also operate supporting logistics assets including approximately 350 miles of pipelines, more than 125 crude oil transports, a network of strategically located crude oil gathering tank farms, and more than six million barrels of owned and leased crude oil storage capacity. For further information, please contact: Investor Relations: Jay Finks CVR Refining, LP 281-207-3588 IR@CVRRefining.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV