LOWELL, Mass., Jan. 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- M/A-COM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:MTSI) ("M/A-COM"), a leading supplier of high performance analog semiconductor solutions, today reported its financial results for the quarter ended December 28, 2012.
First Quarter Fiscal Year 2013 GAAP Results
- Revenue was $75.0 million, compared to $74.6 million in the prior quarter;
- Gross margin was 43.0 percent, compared to 42.3 percent in the prior quarter;
- Operating margin was 15.7 percent, compared to 19.5 percent in the prior quarter;
- Net income was $6.1 million, or $0.13 per diluted share, compared to a net income of $17.0 million, or $0.36 per diluted share in the prior quarter; and
- Cash and cash equivalents totaled $92.6 million at December 28, 2012.
First Quarter Fiscal Year 2013 Non-GAAP Results
- Gross margin was 44.0 percent, compared to 43.9 percent in the prior quarter;
- Operating margin was 18.4 percent, compared to 20.5 percent in the prior quarter; and
- Net income was $9.7 million, or $0.20 per diluted share, compared to net income of $10.4 million, or $0.22 per diluted share in the prior quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV