FREMONT, Calif., Jan. 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oplink Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq:OPLK), a leading provider of photonic telecommunications components, intelligent modules and subsystem solutions, today announced that it will present to the investment community at the Stifel Nicolaus 2013 Technology Conference on Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 2:05pm PT. The conference will take place at the Ritz-Carlton in San Francisco, CA.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available at: http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/stifel/technology2013/37101349.cfm . The presentation will also be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's corporate website at http://investor.oplink.com and via replay, beginning approximately two hours after its completion, for approximately thirty days.
About OplinkIncorporated in 1995, Oplink is a leading provider of design, integration and optical manufacturing solutions (OMS) for optical networking components, modules and subsystems. Oplink offers advanced and cost-effective optical-electrical components and subsystem manufacturing through its facilities in Zhuhai and Shanghai, China. In addition, Oplink maintains optical-centric front-end design, application, and customer service functions at its offices in Fremont and Woodland Hills, California and has research facilities in Zhuhai and Wuhan, China and Hsinchu Science-Based Industrial Park in Taiwan. Oplink's customers include telecommunications, data communications and cable TV equipment manufacturers around the globe. Oplink is committed to providing fully customized, photonic foundry services incorporating its subsystems manufacturing capabilities. To learn more about Oplink, visit its web site at: http://www.oplink.com/ .
CONTACT: Investor Relations: Erica Abrams The Blueshirt Group (415) 217-5864 email@example.com Matthew Hunt The Blueshirt Group (415) 489-2194 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV