Brightcove Inc. (NASDAQ: BCOV), a leading provider of cloud content services, today announced that it will be participating at three investor conferences during the month of February.
David Mendels, President and Chief Operating Officer, and Chris Menard, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at:
- The Stifel Nicolaus 2013 Technology Conference at The Ritz-Carlton in San Francisco on Tuesday, February 5 th at 10:55 a.m. PT.
- The Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco on Wednesday, February 27 th at 1:55 p.m. PT.
Jeremy Allaire, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will give a key note presentation at:
- The 2013 Pacific Crest Emerging Technology Summit at the Westin Market Street in San Francisco on Tuesday, February 12 th at 4:00 p.m. PT.
Each presentation will be webcast live and available under the “Events & Presentations” section on the Company’s investor relations website at http://investor.brightcove.com/About Brightcove Brightcove Inc. (NASDAQ: BCOV), a leading global provider of cloud content services, offers a family of products used to publish and distribute the world’s professional digital media. The company’s products include Video Cloud, the market-leading online video platform, App Cloud, a pioneering content app platform, and Zencoder, a leading cloud-based media processing service and HTML5 video player technology provider. Brightcove has more than 6,100 customers in over 60 countries that rely on Brightcove cloud content services to build and operate media experiences across PCs, smartphones, tablets and connected TVs. For more information, visit http://www.brightcove.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV