National Research Corporation To Broadcast Its 2012 Fourth Quarter And Year-End Conference Call Live On The Internet
National Research Corporation (NASDAQ:NRCI) today announced that it will provide an online Web simulcast of its 2012 fourth quarter and year-end earnings conference call on Wednesday, February 13, 2013. The Company’s results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012, will be released after the close of the market on Tuesday, February 12, 2013.
The live broadcast of National Research Corporation’s conference call will begin at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on February 13, 2013. A 30-day online replay will be available approximately one hour following the conclusion of the live broadcast. A link to these events can be found at www.earnings.com.
National Research Corporation, headquartered in Lincoln, Nebraska, is a leading provider of performance measurement, improvement services, and governance education to the healthcare industry in the United States and Canada.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV