NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) will release its fourth quarter and full-year 2012 financial results after the market close on Thursday, February 7, 2013. A conference call is scheduled to begin at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) on the same day.
Participants should plan to call 15 minutes prior to the start time to ensure a smooth connection. Details for the call are as follows:
Dial in Number
| Conference call
| 4:30 p.m. ET, February 7, 2013
6:00 p.m. 2/7/2013 – 11:59 p.m. ET 2/14/2013
The live call and replay will also be available via the Internet at http://investor.ncr.com/.
Please call NCR Investor Relations at (678) 808-5905, if you experience difficulties accessing the conference call.About NCR Corporation NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR ( www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV