- Aroma ( Babson College, Boston) – a specialty retailer of premium live roast, whole-bean coffee, which will be roasted in-store, live in front of the consumer. An educational, in-person coffee experience, which will include home brewing equipment and wares, limited prepared coffee beverages and gift merchandise.
- FUNdamental Play (The George Washington University, DC) – enhancing child development through interactive and educational play experiences in an effort to stimulate young minds to reach new heights of imagination, creativity and intellectual development.
- FOLLAIN ( Babson College, Boston) – a skincare retail concept, the first and only brick-and-mortar source for healthy, effective and local skincare.
EDENS Announces Finalists For Inaugural Retail Challenge
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts