EDENS Announces Finalists For Inaugural Retail Challenge
NEW YORK, Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EDENS, one of the nation's largest retail real estate developers, announced today the finalists for the first EDENS Retail Challenge. The winner will be announced during the smART: The Art of Retail Conference, which will take place February 3, 4 & 5, 2013, at the Gansevoort Park Avenue Hotel in New York City.
The EDENS Retail Challenge is a nationwide competition seeking the most innovative entrepreneurs and the next, best retail concept. A qualified panel of judges has chosen the top three retail concepts from around the country to compete at Nationals on February 3 rd, in New York City. All teams that make it to the finals in New York will have received $3,500. The overall winner of the EDENS Retail Challenge will win an additional $10,000 and the chance to bring their retail concept to life.
EDENS Retail Challenge Finalists are:
- Aroma ( Babson College, Boston) – a specialty retailer of premium live roast, whole-bean coffee, which will be roasted in-store, live in front of the consumer. An educational, in-person coffee experience, which will include home brewing equipment and wares, limited prepared coffee beverages and gift merchandise.
- FUNdamental Play (The George Washington University, DC) – enhancing child development through interactive and educational play experiences in an effort to stimulate young minds to reach new heights of imagination, creativity and intellectual development.
- FOLLAIN ( Babson College, Boston) – a skincare retail concept, the first and only brick-and-mortar source for healthy, effective and local skincare.
The EDENS Retail Challenge is being sponsored in conjunction with smART: The Art of Retail Conference. smART will bring together a host of influencers in the retail world, and was created as a vehicle by which small business owners from around the country could learn from some of the most innovative, creative and successful business minds in the industry today.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV